Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tyrod Visits California

After an eventful trip to visit California...here are images of David/Tyrod's time spent with us. It was a time of Taco Bell and snuggling, In n' Out and doing each other's hair, even more Taco Bell and In n' Out.... Dave and I had such a fun time with him!!! COME BACK SOON!

Baseball Game 1: Dodgers v. Angels, the Angels lose even after pitching a no hitter. David actually requested the two of us take this shot together. He held my hand the hold game. I LOVE MY BROTHER



Baseball Game 2: Angels v. Oakland? This is the launching of beach ball #2.


And so begins David/Tyrod's beach photo shoot:
owning the beach...
Showing off his skillz....
Actually, this one wasn't his fault... I think I threw it too high or something.


Not managing to make his clutch face...

No look catch....

Returning from conquering the ocean... (Actually they both got wrecked)


After a long, windy drive searching for the perfect vantage point for a picture with the Hollywood sign...we finally found it. We were actually right under it, the shot doesn't do it justice at all. It was as clutch a find as the faces of Tyrod and Dave in this pictures. Actually, Dave's "clutch-no-smile" face is pretty terrible.

If you click on the picture above, it will zoom in and you'll see that David looks high (he wasn't really) and my cheeks look like I'm storing food for winter hibernation or something (Sadly, I might have been?)
Notice the Hollywood sign in the background at Lucky Strikes. This was probably right before one of my strikes that formed the ultimate comeback to tie with Tyrod. I was down 40 points or something after having rolled like 10 successive gutterballs, when I went on a strike spree to catch up with my brother. He was so mad, we had to do a rematch round.


Lucky Strikes Epic Bowling Match: notice the screen says Tyrod, Dave and Brit. People near by must have been like which one of these incredibly white people is named Tyrod???





David outside of Graumann's Chinese Theater and El Capitan theater. We were surrounded by the most ridiculous celebrity impersonators ever. Tyrod managed to not smile, yet again. What an amazing talent.

After our round of shooting...I felt the need to make the worst face I could possibly make and continue my streak of wearing the same jeans Tyrod's entire visit. Tyrod's hand just happened to be right there. It wasn't covering up stray shots or anything...



Preparing to shoot at the Los Angeles County Gun Club.


Tyrod takes aim...

0 comments: