Sunday, July 19, 2009

We are so L.A.

I know, these pictures aren't as cute as pics of the grandkids...but you have to admit, Dave comes in at a VERY close second...



On Friday night, we met up with Andrew and Diane to watch Singin' in the Rain at the Pasadena Outdoor Film Festival. We got some pretty awesome seats, I'll have to steal the pictures with the four of us from Diane when she posts them to her blog.

The night before, we met up with the Jarvises for some HP...Harry Potter. Dave refused to let a picture of himself be taken waiting in line to see a Harry Potter movie, so it's just me. (Andrew and Diane weren't there yet)

I used my lip liner to draw up a sweet tat on my hand.


It's been such great weather here, we've been grilling out a lot.... Don't worry Mom, that is all the food, not just my plate!
I know, the pictures are kind of lame...but we needed something new for Thomas to see!


Also...I'm pregnant!! No, just kidding.

0 comments: