Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Yet to Be Named



7 lbs 11.5 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Delivered 2:18 am 08/29/10, 16 hours after Brit's water broke. Her eyes have been wide open since she was born, and she has been really calm. Thanks for all the prayers and texts and phone calls. We'll post some more pictures, videos and hopefully a name by tomorrow.

8 comments:

daily cuddle said...

Congrats you two, she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person! Much love- Chris Lara and Caroline Kelly

daily cuddle said...

Congrats you two, she is beautiful we can't wait to meet her in person! Much love- Chris, Lara, and Caroline Kelly

Adam Wankier said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations.

Erin and Mike said...

We are so excited for you guys. What a beautiful baby girl! We are thinking about you all.

Diane said...

Yay! I am so happy that Baby E decided to come!! She's adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures! :) Gavin can't wait to meet his new little girlfriend!

Ellen said...

Holy cow--she's gorgeous! Way to go Britt!...and Dave... Love her already--I've got to get out there and see her before I go! Congratulations guys!

Tyrod Hutchison said...

that left hand is freaking me out

terryandkrisstewart said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I talked to grandma yesturday and she told me the pics were on the blog. Hopefully she can get on and see them.. It is so nice when they get here and are safe! She is beautiful.. Cant wait to see the first fam. Pics!! Kylee is going to be doing this in just a few more weeks.. Cant wait. Love those babies!!Love you guys.